According to a statement from the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises dated June 26, 2020, Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration is a new MSME/UDYOG AADHAAR Registration process which was started in the year 2020.Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration, also known as MSME Registration, is a government-issued registration that comes with a certificate of recognition and a unique number. This is for the purpose of certifying small and medium-sized businesses or organizations. The entity's owner, director, or proprietor must supply his or her 12-digit Aadhar Number.
Apply for udyam registration
This Form is applicable only for those Businessess who have never registered under Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME against their aadhaar number
Udyam Registration Form
Read the Instruction to Fill Udyam Registration Form
Types of Businesses (Manufacturing and Service Industries, Both)
1. Micro-enterprises :- With a capital investment of up to Rs 1 crore and a turnover of up to Rs 5 crore
2. Small businesses :- With a turnover of up to Rs 50 crore and an investment of up to Rs 10 crore
3. Medium-sized businesses :- With a capital investment of up to Rs 50 crore and a revenue of up to Rs 250 crore
Document required for getting registered under Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME registration
• The MSME registration process is entirely online, without the use of paper, and is based on self-declaration.
• There are no documentation or proof requirements for registering an Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME .
• For registration, only the Adhaar Number will suffice.
• PAN and GST-related information on investment and turnover of businesses would be automatically retrieved from government databases.
• For registration, only the Adhaar Number will suffice.• From April 1, 2021, having a PAN and a GST number is required.
Benefits for Getting Registered Under Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration Certificate
Following are the benefits of Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration:-
1. Getting government contracts is easier with Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME registration.
2. Bank loans become cheaper as a result of the Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME since the interest rate is very low (up to 1.5 percent lower than conventional loans).
3. Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME is eligible for a variety of tax benefits.
4. Obtaining licences, approvals, and registrations becomes less difficult, regardless of the industry.
5. For government licences and certification, enterprises registered under Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME are given higher priority.
6. Registration helps in lowering the cost of obtaining a patent or starting a business.
Frequently Asked Questions for MSME registration in India.
MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), which is defined as entities engaged in the production, manufacturing, processing, or preservation of goods and commodities and was introduced by the Indian government in accordance with the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006.
Udyam/Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration is a new method of MSME/UDYOG AADHAAR Registration announced by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises beginning July 1, 2020, according to an announcement from MSME dated June 26, 2020. 2. Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) is an acronym for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
For enrolling under MSME, Udyam registration has replaced the earlier process of Udyog Aadhaar registration. Udyam, on the other hand, uses a single-window, paperless process with no additional documents or certificates required to register under MSME.
Udyam Registration, also known as MSME Registration, is a government-issued registration that comes with a certificate of recognition and a unique number. This is for the purpose of certifying small and medium-sized businesses or organisations.
1. Individual's / Proprietor's / Partners' / Directors' Aadhaar Card must be linked to an active mobile number.
2. Individual / Proprietorship / Partners / Directors Pan Card Copy (connected to Aadhaar).
3. MSME CERTIFICATE if you're already a member.
• The business owner may be eligible for octroi and tax concessions under state laws.
• Overdrafts are exempt from a 1% interest charge.
• Eligible for NSIC and credit ratings subsidy, as well as IPS subsidy.
Yes In Udyog Aadhaar, applicants can now Edit or Update their information. They will receive a One Time Password on their Aadhar-linked phone or the phone number provided during UAM filing, or they will be sent to the applicant. The MSME unit can update their Udyog Aadhaar using a combination of UAM number and OTP.
The validity of the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) has been extended from March 31, 2021 to December 31, 2021 in order to allow UAM holders to take advantage of existing schemes and incentives, such as MSME Priority Sector Lending advantages.
Yes, registering for an Udyog Aadhar is one of the ways to become an MSME, which refers to businesses that fall into the micro, small, and medium enterprise category. Traders that qualify as one of these three businesses are eligible to apply for MSME.
The Ministry has provided entities that do not have a PAN or GSTIN until March 31, 2021 a reprieve. They can register on a self-declaration basis until March 31, 2021, after which PAN and GSTIN would be required.
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India, provides an identification registration called Udyog Aadhaar. If you want to cancel your Udyog aadhaar registration, you must do it in person. Regrettably, there is no online system in place to complete this procedure.
its very benefacial and helpful for new MSME like us. Thanks for packege
- Bedanta Kalita
The kind of exposure that we get by participating in the events