According to a statement from the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises dated June 26, 2020, Udyam Registration is a new Registration process which was started in the year 2020.Udyam Registration, also known as MSME Registration, is a government-issued registration that comes with a certificate of recognition and a unique 19-digit Udyam Registration Number. This is for the purpose of certifying small and medium-sized businesses or organizations. The entity's owner, director, or proprietor must provide his or her 12-digit Aadhar Number.
Udyam Registration Apply Online in India
This Form is applicable only for those Businessess who have never registered under Udyam against their aadhaar number. Udyam Registration Apply Online through our Udyam Registration portal.
Udyam Registration Form
Read the Instruction to Fill Udyam Registration Form
Types of Businesses (Manufacturing and Service Industries, Both)
1. Micro Enterprises :- With a minimum capital investment of up to Rs 1 crore and a maximum turnover of up to Rs 5 crore.
2. Small Enterprises :- With a minimum capital investment of up to Rs 10 crore and a maximum turnover of up to Rs 50 crore.
3. Medium sized Enterprises :- With a minimum capital investment of up to Rs 50 crore and maximum revenue of Rs 250 crore.
Document required for getting registered under Udyam registration
• The Udyam registration process is entirely online, without the use of paper, and is based on self-declaration.
• There are no documentation or proof requirements for registering an Udyam .
• For registration, only the Adhaar Number will sufficient and one mobile number for OTP Verfication.
• PAN and GST-related information on investment and turnover of businesses would be automatically retrieved from government databases.
• From April 1, 2021, having a PAN and a GST number is required.
Benefits for Getting Registered Under Udyam Registration Certificate
Following are the benefits of Udyam Registration:-
1. Getting government contracts is easier with Udyam registration.
2. Bank loans become cheaper as a result of the Udyam since the interest rate is very low (up to 1.5 percent lower than conventional loans).
3. Udyam is eligible for a variety of tax benefits.
4. Obtaining licences, approvals, and registrations becomes less difficult, regardless of the industry.
5. For government licences and certification, enterprises registered under Udyam are given higher priority.
6. Registration helps in lowering the cost of obtaining a patent or starting a business.
Udyam Apply Process
Following are the Steps to get your MSME certificate:
Step 1 : Go to Above Udyam Form.
Step 2 : Just Fill out all the required fields in the Application form.
Step 3 : After filling form, Make a consultancy fee payment to begin udyam process.
Step 4 : Once the payment process successfully completed, you will receive your Udyam Registration certificate in your registered email address within 1 - 2 hours.
Udyam Services We Offer
1. Udyam Registration for Proprietorship :- It is a Single Person Owned, unincorporated business that is run by that person. A single person owning and running a business is the simplest structure of the organisational. It is not a formal entity, rather it is a person who is personally responsible for the debt of the business they control. Similar to a company, it has its own legal identity and offers limited liability protection.
2. Udyam Registration for Partnership Firm :- A partnership firm is an organisation founded by two or more individuals with the goal of operating a profitable business. A partnership firm is the collective term for such a group, with each individual member referred to as a partner. In patnership firm there are agreement among partners for sharing profit percentage. These companies operate under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932.
3. Udyam Registration for Private Limited Company :- A Private Limited Company (PLC) is a business that is owned by a select number of individuals. It is owned by a group of persons known as shareholders and registered for particular purposes. Private corporations are frequently selected as ideal company structures by startups and organisations with higher growth expectations.
4. Udyam Registration for Public Limited Company :- A company has the legal status of a public limited company if it has sold shares to the general public and holds a finite number of its own shares. The stock or business share of a PLC is offered to the public and may be acquired by anyone, either privately during the initial public offering process or through stock exchange exchanges. Public limited corporations are frequently used to refer to companies that are publicly traded.
Detailed Guide on Udyam Registration Certificate
Check the complete guide on udyam registration certificate in just one article. Read this full article to get detailed knowledge.
An application for Udyam registration cannot be made by an individual. An individual, partnership firm, corporation, trust, or society that has a minimum investment of ₹ 1 crore for micro, ₹ 10 crore for small, and ₹ 50 crore for medium enterprises on the other hand a maximum annual revenue should be less than ₹ 5 crores for micro, ₹ 50 crores for small and ₹ 250 crores for medium enterprises is the qualification criteria for Udyam Registration
The Credit Guarantee Scheme, Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Program, Public Procurement Policy, Protection against Delayed Payments, and other benefits are available to enterprises who register Under Udyam Registration. To avail these government benefits udyam registration is required.
No, Udyam registration is not necessary but to take the advantage of government benefits micro, medium, and small enterprises should register for it. The two primary registration types are manufacturing businesses and service businesses, and both are free, paperless, self-declaration-based procedures.
Udyam registration is a process to register an enterprise under the MSME sector. Once any entrepreneur decides to register their business under MSME then he or she needs to fill out the udyam registration form earlier known as udyog aadhaar memorandum. Once the form is submitted and after successful registration and enterprise will be counted in MSME.
The Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) is an old registration form for udyog aadhar, now it is Udyam Registration Form. After filling out the form and upon successful completion you will get the number Known as Udyam Registration Number.
The DC-MSME/MSME-DIs office accepts applications from banks and other financial institutions for assistance. Udyami must directly communicate with the appropriate institutions to obtain finance. The goal of CGTMSE is to make credit more accessible to the sector and to enhance the way credit is supplied.
MSMEs are micro, small, and medium-sized businesses that work in the production, manufacture, processing, and preservation of items or in the service industry. The government wants to increase MSMEs' share of the country's GDP to 50% in the upcoming years. MSMEs currently contributing a good portion of the amount to India's GDP.
An individual, partnership firm, corporation, trust, or society that has a minimum investment of ₹ 1 crore for micro, ₹ 10 crore for small, and ₹ 50 crore for medium enterprises on the other hand a maximum annual revenue should be less than ₹ 5 crores for micro, ₹ 10 crores for small and ₹ 250 crores for medium enterprises is defined as MSME in Udyam Registration. The National Informatics Center designed, created, and hosts this website ( NIC ) 29 Dec 2022 - Last updated.
In India, micro, small, and medium-sized businesses have a special 19-digit number known as the Udyam Registration number (URN) is just like the 12-digit Aadhaar number for citizens. Each piece of information concerning micro, small, and medium firms is contained in this 16-digit number. URN looks like this - UDYAM-XX-00-0000000.
its very benefacial and helpful for new MSME like us. Thanks for packege
- Bedanta Kalita
The kind of exposure that we get by participating in the events